Parent Category: FAQs
At Triumphant Community Church, we are "helping people to know, love, and follow Jesus Christ." God has not called us to fit into any man-made box; but He has ordained that we become a Biblical model of the Kingdom here on earth!
As we progress toward becoming an "Acts 2" church, it is important to know the direction we are headed in. Here are 10 goals I visualize for Triumphant Community Church for the next 5 years and beyond:
- Our membership will grow and mature, while learning to flow in harmony with each other, as the New Testament church experienced in Acts 2:42-47.
- Our congregation will develop a love and desire to share and invite others to Christ and to experience our "Kingdom Community."
- As a church, our first priority will be to build people, before we seek to build or acquire buildings.
- Our church will truly become an "Acts 2" church.
- The marriages and families within our church will become balanced and healthy.
- Our church will develop a top quality Worship & Arts ministry.
- As we become a healthy church, spiritual & numerical growth will be natural by-products.
- Our acquisition of buildings and/or property as we prove faithful in our current facilities, and outgrow them.
- Triumphant Community Church will establish other outreach ministries as God leads, which will impact the community for the Kingdom of God.
- Our church planting additional churches locally, and eventually nationally.
Remember, church growth is the natural result of church health!
- Warmer through fellowship
- Deeper through discipleship
- Stronger through worship
- Broader through ministry
- Larger through evangelism!
With Much Love & Excitement,
Pastor Robert C. Moore